Apartment Laundry Room Fire in The Lazybrook / Timbergrove Area

** Apartment Laundry Room Fire in The Lazybrook / Timbergrove Area ———————————————————— WHAT: Apartment Fire WHEN: April 20, 2021 at 5:59 a.m. WHERE: 2100 Tannehill, 77008 INJURIES: No reported injuries. PROPERTY SAVED: $49 thousand in estimated property saved. DAMAGE: $6 thousand in estimated damage. CAUSE: Failure of equipment or heat source. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Firefighters arrived on scene within a minute to find fire coming from the roof of a small single story laundry building in an apartment complex. They made an offensive attack on the fire and conducted a primary search. Crews found a concealed fire in the attic. The crews extinguished the fire which appeared to have started from an electrical short. The power and gas were shut of to the structure and firefighters conducted salvage and overhaul. Firefighters from Stations 62, 38 and 31 responded to this incident.
Contact: HFD Newsroom hfdnewsroom@houstontx.gov

Comments

Leave a Reply